YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
Positano Risto has implemented the following precautionary measures for the safety and health of our diners as we reopen on Monday, 4th May.
1. All tables are placed 2 meters apart.
2. Every customer’s Name, Contact, and IC will be recorded. Any diner who is clearly unwell will be refused entry to our restaurant.
3. Everyone who enters the restaurant will be asked to sanitize their hands and take temperature checks.
4. Our team frequently cleans and disinfects surfaces with alcohol-based spray.
5. All our staff are required to take their temperatures twice a day and wear masks. Any staff who feels unwell should stay at home and will be sent home if he/she feels unwell at work.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience these measures may cause.
These measures at Positano Risto are designed to create a safer and more hygienic dining environment for the safety and health of all our diners and their families.
We look forward to seeing you enjoy our extensive dine-in menu this Ramadan. Come Iftar with us!